Mr. Griscti consults and represents businesses and individuals in:
- White collar law, including defense of investigations and in trial, appellate, and administrative tribunals;
- Defense, and also victim advocacy, in Federal and state asset forfeiture; restitution; and other criminal and state financial penalties;
- Florida, federal and international regulatory compliance;
- Academic employment and career consultation and representation at public and private universities and colleges;
- Professional licensing matters, including disciplinary matters before The Florida Bar; the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration and its Boards; and before Florida's other licensing Boards.
The philosophy and practice of Mr. Griscti's law firm is to provide effective consultation and representation. This often includes consulting with other counsel on behalf of their clients, with consent, in specific areas of Mr. Griscti's practice.
To do so, active involvement in community is an important obligation.. Mr. Griscti has taught in trial and appellate practice, ethics and professionalism at the University of Florida's Levin College of Law and at other courses or seminars statewide, nationally and internationally. He is a member of his local Circuit's Professionalism Committee and of The Florida Bar's Federal Court Practice Committee, and is a member of the Federal Bar Association's North Central Chapter, for which he served as first President and National Delegate. He also is a member of the American Bar Association, the national Federal Bar Association, the statewide and local Chapter of the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, and other professional associations.
In 2017, Mr. Griscti received the Eighth Judicial Circuit Bar Association's annual "Tomlinson Professionalism Award," by selection of local voluntary bar association leaders to a lawyer "who has demonstrated consistent dedication to the pursuit and practice of the highest ideals and tenets of the legal profession."
Mr. Griscti and his firm have been recognized in his fields of practice by Martindale Hubbell (AV Preeminent); Best Lawyers; Florida Trend; Super Lawyers; and other publications.